Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fun Local Charity Events

It's snowing and cold here again today. A good day to stay in and be creative. But, first I wanted to post something about a couple of fun and charitable events.

If you enjoy 5k or 10k walk/runs, please check out this great event coming in May. I did the Inspiring Hope 5K walk and had a great time will donating to the Susan G Komen 3 day.

The event was held for the first time last year by Penny Kellam, an avid runner and 3 Day fundraiser. She did a fabulous job putting everything together.

Here is the link to that site.http://www.inspiringhope.info/ If you're in the Seattle area, please check it out.

In addition to this event, Penny is doing the Inspiring Hope Golf Tournament in June, which you can also find in the link above.

I'm excited to be sponsoring one of the golf tees. I think I'll hand out little Pink buttons.

2 comments:

  1. Love your Blog! Thanks for sharing. Hope to see you soon at our next show. Stop by the store to see me anytime! Cathy(etsy/cathysdollcreations)

    ReplyDelete
  2. snowing and cold? Need a scarf? I sell handknit scarves :)

    ReplyDelete